Prepare Your Gym For 2022
The global Covid-19 pandemic hit gyms and health clubs harder than most, with 2020 and 2021 seeing falling membership numbers, spiralling costs, and a shortage of staff for key roles.
It’s easy to look back over the past 18 months, and the challenges that you’ve faced, and worry that 2022 might just be more of the same.
It doesn’t have to be. Make 2022 a year where you take steps to make sure you thrive.
There’s lots to be positive about in 2022
You’ll have seen it already. Cancelled members are returning. New members are joining. And a worldwide health crisis has seen health and fitness become more important than ever.
52% of people say their health is more important now than before the pandemic.*
*Research conducted by Decision Architects on behalf of Xplor Technologies in Spring 2021
There’s an opportunity here for gyms and health clubs to grow their operations sustainably in the coming year, to lay the foundations for long-term success. If you want to take this opportunity, you need to be prepared.
You need to take steps now to make sure you’re ahead of the competition on January 1st. And in our ebook, “How to grow your successful, sustainable gym operations in 2022,” we explain just what you need to do to ensure sustainable growth in the next year.
12 simple steps to take before year end
Your competitors aren’t standing still, and neither should you. Our ebook outlines 12 simple steps that you need to take before December 31st in order to set the stage for your future success.
- How to understand your past performance – and why you should look back before the pandemic
- Which targets you need to set – and why it’s not just about looking to sell more memberships
- Why your current pricing model might be holding you back – and how small changes can deliver huge value
- How to plan for January – and why locking down your best instructors is key
- Why it’s important to think about decorating – and how a simple coat of paint can entice back germ-conscious members
- Which of your Covid-prevention equipment needs to go – and what needs to be upgraded
- How to safeguard your staff through the January rush – and how to get more members signed up faster
- Which of your processes need to change – and how this can compensate for a shortage of new recruits
- Why it’s never too early to think about Christmas – and why it’s worth putting a little something under your members’ trees
- How to make sure you always get paid – and why it shouldn’t be down to staff to chase late payments
- Why it’s time to join the online fitness revolution – and how to embrace your inner Joe Wicks
- Which expansion opportunities you need to consider for 2022 – and how to secure government funding before the end of the year
Download your free ebook now and grow your gym operations in 2022
Discover the 12 essential steps you should be taking in your clubs right now – before year end – to lay the foundations for more members and more revenue in the new year.